John *.?-!.* cub owner":9rf461l6 said:
Sumthin just ain't right about these loads.
I don't see nothing wrong with those loads. :lol:
John *.?-!.* cub owner":9rf461l6 said:
...... I guaranty, I would not take off on a longer highway trip with a setup like that. at least not without electric brakes on the trailer.
Or with those tires that are the same ones that were on that trailer 35 years ago :shock: and were iffy then. But you do have a spare and it's not difficult to remove at all

. (When we were unhooking I was looking at the spare on the tounge and the thought hit me "Just how is this attached, I don't see any bolts or anything" Turns out GRAVITY it was just laying there. :shock: :shock: :shock:
John *.?-!.* cub owner":9rf461l6 said:
Most of that lumber is 12 to 16 feet long seasoned oak.
You know for a guy that carries around a tape measure....................That's a 13' x 7' bed...........Since you didn't measure it I guess that's why you need to carry the tape. :lol:
Rabbit Holler Flash":9rf461l6 said:
..... Scrivet you aint plannin on tryin to feed bales up it n bury me like ol times ???? :shock:
Naw, didn't get a motor with it, and besides mostly big round bales around now. You'd need something the size of a cub power unit :wink: to get one of those to go up. Or with a power unit if we found some small squares we could take the elevator to the field and launch them at the barn :{_}:
Elevator completely hand built by your cousin, mainly bolted together with very few welds, and used by you and your brother
$40
Hay trailer used with the elevator
$50
Pile of seasoned lumber mainly seasoned oak inch boards
$80
Debt owed to John *.?-!.* cub owner spending several days, multiple trips helping load and unload, including digging out a ground hog infested 100 plus year old 12 x 15 blacksmith shop in a thunderstorm after dark
PRICELESS(to John because he's
NEVER going to let me forget it!)