V VinceD 501 Club Jun 19, 2013 #1 Saw this little unit in West Plains, MO today. It appears to be hydraulically powered. There are vertical skid plates inside each wheel that looks like it was used to straddle something. I couldn't see any name on it. Any idea what it is used for?
Saw this little unit in West Plains, MO today. It appears to be hydraulically powered. There are vertical skid plates inside each wheel that looks like it was used to straddle something. I couldn't see any name on it. Any idea what it is used for?
V VinceD 501 Club Jun 20, 2013 #3 I can get some more pictures as soon as we get back to town. I will also stop in the business and see if they know anything about this.
I can get some more pictures as soon as we get back to town. I will also stop in the business and see if they know anything about this.