Strange Farmall fenders

I located a farmall H has fenders that wrap the whole tire, has a maintenance plate for filters on right fender.
with a cable lift front end loader
any Idea of the type fenders?
Phil
I will get a picture tomorrow
 
we need photos. an H and 'orchard' don't go together very well, as orchard tractors were made to be low and not have things protruding like the axles.
 
That information fits your description very well. Minnie Mo fenders were massive things. Never saw a set on a Farmall though. I would love to see a picture if you can get one!
 
Here is the H
h_2_%28Small%29.jpg

h3_%28Small%29.jpg
 
Bigdog":2vkby86u said:
Phil - thanks for the pictures! That old H looks pretty good for a fence row tractor!
I agree with BD. Is it for sale? Looks like a nice project if you could get it right. And it even has a garden hose storage area! :lol:
 
Back
Top