Straight up

Jeff Silvey

501 Club
Enjoy

HOT NEW ON-BOARD CAMERA OF THE BLUE ANGELS.....
Did you know that the pilot on the right of the formation is always a Marine?
This is one of the best Blue Angel videos you'll see!! Great perspective with much of it filmed from the cockpit.
You see the formation then see it from the pilot or camera view. It is in HD; Hope your computer can handle it
This was recorded in FL. And El Centro, CA


http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W6tB8Lf7YoU




© 2014 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy
Developers
English (United States
copied from Blue Angle web site.
 
When I was stationed at Carswell AFB in 1976-1977, the F-16 had just come out and was being shown to the NATO countries. General Dynamics had their plant next door and whenever there was a demonstration you'd hear the F-16's kick in the afterburners to go into a vertical climb just after takeoff. We'd all go outside and watch until they were done or we got yelled at. I had the opportunity to see both the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds, just amazing flying.

Bob
 
Jeff Silvey":296ie3va said:
Did you know that the pilot on the right of the formation is always a Marine?
Of course it is. You get those Navy guys away from the water and they get lost :!: :lol: :lol:

Great video, Jeff. :thanx:
 
Great video, thanks. I was stationed with a guy that was on the flight crew for them and he always said he watched them practice so much that when he was at a show, he wouldn't even watch them perform. Said it was more enjoyable to watch the crowds reactions.
 
Denny, I was I the Navy for three and a half years and never floated anywhere! My feet were on the ground when they weren't in the air.
 
I saw the Blue Angels perform at an air show just south of Dallas around 20 to 25 years ago. They preceded it with a short runway take off demonstration by the C130 support pane that traveled with them. The rocket assist units started some grass fires, and the Angels had to wait till the fires were out and smoke cleared before they could take off. By that time the Angels had idled so long they had to refuel before taking off for the show, since they only carry enough fuel for the show. I really like the show though.
 
Back
Top