Still Good!

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
I had a great meal tonight of ribs, taters, and corn. After I stuffed myself I complimented Rosie and asked where she had gotten the ribs. She said they were ones she bought and Mike made at the Bash. They were left over. Just the other day I had some of the meat balls and sauce that was also left over from the Bash. Well, at least I'm eating good. Thanks Mike, I enjoyed your cookin' again!

108_8109.JPG
 
Made me hungry just thinking about those ribs :D Good thing its not too long till DSCF :!: I sure hope Mike is going to be there :?:

Ron
 
Kodiak":1iaaz7h0 said:
Made me hungry just thinking about those ribs :D Good thing its not too long till DSCF :!: I sure hope Mike is going to be there :?:

Ron

I just betcha Mr. Mike will be here! What a great guy and an awesome dutch-over chef. :{_}: :{_}:
 
Kodiak":3i5txzff said:
Made me hungry just thinking about those ribs :D Good thing its not too long till DSCF :!: I sure hope Mike is going to be there :?:

Ron

I all ready have reservations at the camp ground by the lake.
 
Back
Top