Sprucin' up the barnyard

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
I got a call from the township office yesterday about wanting a few changes in the barnyard. This will be the township Memorial Day parade's 150th anniversary. The parade always goes pass our house on its way to the cemetery. They will be having some historical displays and such on the front lawn of the church directly across from me. They asked if I would display some of my tractors and other farm related equipment near the old town hall next door to show some of the farm history of the area since this is a big farm community. They also asked if they could decorate my front fence line with bunting and other decorations. I said sure, why not.

Now I have to figure out if I have any decent Cubs to put out there. :lol:
 
Good suggestions, but I would prefer some people didn't know what all I have. It gives some folks ideas on wanting to see more, perhaps when we are not around. I will put a few things out since most people know that I obviously have some things.
 
Back
Top