Spring??

ScottyD'sdad

501 Club
I think spring is finally showing its face, in southern New England. Seeing some brown patches, where the snow wasn't too deep. (Wind swept areas) Rained all day, yesterday, and near 40 degrees, past few days. Still lots of piles and drifts, around.
I feel like I'm at Rudi's house!
Ed
 
Crocus are appearing in my back yard, central Missouri. Usually a good indication that spring is on the way.

Locally, only received about 5 or 6 inches of snow, total, for all winter.

44 degrees soil temperature at 6 inches depth. Up about 14 degrees from a week ago.
 
It must be spring, saw an Osprey last week when I was plowing snow. And the rain on my parade (Happy St Pats!) has exposed some daffys and crocus that appear to have been working against the giant snow piles??

Surely the most snow and coldest winter in my memory. Can see most of my chainsaw bear again!
 
Buzzard Wing":2wwbmure said:
It must be spring, saw an Osprey last week when I was plowing snow. And the rain on my parade (Happy St Pats!) has exposed some daffys and crocus that appear to have been working against the giant snow piles??

Surely the most snow and coldest winter in my memory. Can see most of my chainsaw bear again!
Wow, the bear is coming out of hibernation, already!
Ed
 
Back
Top