Spring Snow

Bob McCarty

Moderator
Staff member
We got about 3-4 inches last night of wet slushy snow. Broke about half a dozen branches, might find more after it melts. It'll be gone in a few days and I'm sure glad that I don't have to worry about flooding or tornadoes out here.
 
Bob McCarty":2avezekl said:
We got about 3-4 inches last night of wet slushy snow. Broke about half a dozen branches, might find more after it melts. It'll be gone in a few days and I'm sure glad that I don't have to worry about flooding or tornadoes out here.

Was it a surprise to wake up to snow?
 
No, it was forecast but you never know whether the prediction will be accurate or not. Some mountain areas got 10-20 ".
 
I got the following email from a cousin in Colorado Springs last night. :lol:

A TV weatherman just asked, "Do you have snow tires on your lawnmower?"

Ike
 
Don’t change the oil in your snow shovel yet to put it away till fall. Mother Nature is a joker this year. I have wood heat, freezer is full, plenty of toilet paper, the genny is gassed up.
Feels like September tonight.

Late spring, early fall, short summer. :worthy:
 
At this point, I don't know what's better, snow or rain. If we get anymore rain here, I'll need to get one of these to mow the lawn :lol:
boatmower.jpg
 
Back
Top