John *.?-!.* cub owner
501 Club
As I have gotten older, I occasionally need help doing things I used to do by myself. Sometimes though, the help is more hindrance than help. Then you have to figure out whether to go ahead and put up with them or try to encourage them to leave. Since I was not happy with this help I gave them a strong incentive not to bother me anymore.
This was under the lean to on the lower side of my shed, but I think a can of Raid wasp and hornet made them understand they were not wanted. I noticed them while getting my tomato cages down to install. The top of one of the cages was only 2 or 3 inches from that nest, and I am sure glad I did not hit it with the cage.
This was under the lean to on the lower side of my shed, but I think a can of Raid wasp and hornet made them understand they were not wanted. I noticed them while getting my tomato cages down to install. The top of one of the cages was only 2 or 3 inches from that nest, and I am sure glad I did not hit it with the cage.