Snow, I am out of here.

Well first snow since October figures it would hit the day we fly to Florida. Just checked my flight is on schedule time to go south and recharge the batteries a bit. We will be on the gulf coast for 10 days in Englewood. Beach, golf, beach, golf I think you get the picture...
 
Joe Malinowski":2z6tm8gu said:
Well first snow since October figures it would hit the day we fly to Florida. Just checked my flight is on schedule time to go south and recharge the batteries a bit. We will be on the gulf coast for 10 days in Englewood. Beach, golf, beach, golf I think you get the picture...

Well Joe I hope you can relax and have a good time. On behalf of the taxpayers of the Commonwealth, we would like to thank you for all your hard work and dedication. Don't listen to Ed.

:{_}: :{_}: :{_}:
 
ScottyD'sdad":3svd8533 said:
I knew that we paid our state employees, too much. Give them too much time off, too! Ed
Yep Ed, sick days, personal days, holidays, weekends, probably even gets his birthday off.
I'm sure he'll make it back home just in time to take Spring brake.
 
Yogie":3145qndz said:
ScottyD'sdad":3145qndz said:
I knew that we paid our state employees, too much. Give them too much time off, too! Ed
Yep Ed, sick days, personal days, holidays, weekends, probably even gets his birthday off.
I'm sure he'll make it back home just in time to take Spring brake.

Joe I'm so sorry, you work yourself to the bone, but these guys just don't appreciate all that you do !
 
bobperry":2lrh0z9r said:
Yogie":2lrh0z9r said:
ScottyD'sdad":2lrh0z9r said:
I knew that we paid our state employees, too much. Give them too much time off, too! Ed
Yep Ed, sick days, personal days, holidays, weekends, probably even gets his birthday off.
I'm sure he'll make it back home just in time to take Spring brake.

Joe I'm so sorry, you work yourself to the bone, but these guys just don't appreciate all that you do !

Bob, you must have gotten into some moldy goat feed! Ed
 
govt_worker.jpg
 
Back
Top