Shout out to Shane

mozer71

501 Club
Please Shane. I don't why you have disappeared. You have been monumental to this board for very long and I am only one of thousands who will feel this loss. Were it to be something about a reply or something I did, I would never post here again. There is a larger purpose than any of that. You are a great fellow and instructive to many of us.
 
Shane N.":1p3s7b4p said:
I haven’t disappeared, been busy. Working, kids, and hunting season came in.

Up here it’s always “hunting” season. Cub equipment hunting and bargain hunting season.

And yes, Shane is very helpful
 
And while we are talking about Shane and his ability to build STUFF Shane ole buddy ole pal i need four of the hooks that go on a stream divider (hint-hint).

Jim
 
Jim Reid":30mon8dj said:
And while we are talking about Shane and his ability to build STUFF Shane ole buddy ole pal i need four of the hooks that go on a stream divider (hint-hint).

Jim

Ha, me too! Lol
 
Back
Top