Seenager

I just figured it out: I am a Seenager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance (Social Security and a pension ). I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license (so far) and my own car. I have ID that gets me into bars and the Beer Store. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant and I don't have acne.

Life is great !!!
 
OK. Believable.

Will be 72 years of age in just over a month and I still get asked for my birth date at locations selling liquor and smokes. This never happened to me 50 years ago.

I actually have more spending money since I retired, SSAN and 3 pensions, than I did when I was working and before the kids moved out of the house. Except for the fact that I'm still the kids ATM, I would be well off.
 
Eugene":1e1y28mn said:
.............. I still get asked for my birth date at locations selling liquor and smokes. ..............
I was asked to show ID about 15 years ago (I'm 52). I asked the clerk if it was to see if I was old enough to buy or for the senior citizens discount. Clerk took a good look at me and said "Oh never mind!" and took my money. :roll: :lol:
 
A computer thing, computer asks for the purchasers date of birth to make sure they are of legal age.

Actually, I am hoping the reason the clerk is asking is because of my youthful appearance. Probably not.
 
Eugene":16ztlxa0 said:
A computer thing, computer asks for the purchasers date of birth to make sure they are of legal age.

Actually, I am hoping the reason the clerk is asking is because of my youthful appearance. Probably not.
I know that's common now, wasn't the case in my example, just an inattentive cashier mindlessly repeating the standard phrase, kinda like as you're leaving, "Thank you for shopping at the Liquor Barrell, have a nice day!" with the enthusiasm of a root canal recipient. :D
 
I'm lucky....Don't plan on getting pregnant anytime soon....still love to work....I'll never retire......Then I would have to work!!!! KETCHAM :evil: :evil: :evil:
 
Back
Top