Rotella T6 5W 40 synthetic diesel oil on sale

Slim140

501 Club
Auto Zone is having a sale on Rotella T6 synthetic 5W 40 diesel motor oil. They have a 2 gallon pack on sale for $19.97 with a $14 rebate. That comes out to $3 a gallon. The store near me had 4 cases, another store in another town had 5 cases so I’ve gotten 9 cases. The manager ask for one of the hats so I gave him one. I said what do I need with 9 hats? Not sure when the sale goes off. I had them rung up separate because you can’t combine the rebate when you go to Rotellas website, you have to do them one at a time.
 

Attachments

  • 7E4CC51F-D204-4062-98CC-5CD78E493481.jpeg
    7E4CC51F-D204-4062-98CC-5CD78E493481.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 492
  • 2DBEE43C-DDAD-4125-ABF9-B70F51DD1A0C.jpeg
    2DBEE43C-DDAD-4125-ABF9-B70F51DD1A0C.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 492
  • 7E24ADC8-DE5D-48B8-B4C7-90A830692B01.jpeg
    7E24ADC8-DE5D-48B8-B4C7-90A830692B01.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 492
Give them this part number 550048761, they can tell you the nearest store with it. I tried 3 stores near me, one didn’t offer it the other 2 did. I found out about it on another forum, people everywhere are scooping it up.
 
Back
Top