O offrink Well-known member Nov 26, 2014 #3 So is this a specialty rim and difficult to find? There is a tractor that I'm looking at and the valve area is rusted out. Not sure if a welded patch will work or if I need a new rim.
So is this a specialty rim and difficult to find? There is a tractor that I'm looking at and the valve area is rusted out. Not sure if a welded patch will work or if I need a new rim.
M Matt Kirsch 501 Club Dec 3, 2014 #4 You're talking about that SW6TA, right? IIRC the stock tire on that is a 16.9x30, same as Dad's W400. That should use a 15x30 drop center rim like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/380547850123?lpid=82
You're talking about that SW6TA, right? IIRC the stock tire on that is a 16.9x30, same as Dad's W400. That should use a 15x30 drop center rim like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/380547850123?lpid=82