Phillip W. Lenke
501 Club
I need to replace the seal on the hydraulic drive shaft from the transmission case. The break down shows it as the drive nut (Separate piece, I am assuming it is threaded on , right or left hand. Any help would be appreciated.
I have been doing some thinking, if facing the front of the engine, that spinning clockwise, the shaft in question would be spinning counter clock wise, since it is a driving shaft that would make the nut a right hand thread so it can tighten while it is driving the hydraulic pump., correct?
Phil
I have been doing some thinking, if facing the front of the engine, that spinning clockwise, the shaft in question would be spinning counter clock wise, since it is a driving shaft that would make the nut a right hand thread so it can tighten while it is driving the hydraulic pump., correct?
Phil