T-Mo 501 Club Dec 25, 2018 #3 That was a good one. I've seen another one about Grandma getting run over by a reindeer, but I can't remember where I saw it at.
That was a good one. I've seen another one about Grandma getting run over by a reindeer, but I can't remember where I saw it at.
D Donegal Cub 501 Club Dec 25, 2018 #4 That’s like the old grandma who acted in the television series called The Hillbillies :{_}: Bernard, Donegal Cub.
That’s like the old grandma who acted in the television series called The Hillbillies :{_}: Bernard, Donegal Cub.
J John *.?-!.* cub owner 501 Club Dec 25, 2018 #5 I believe that is her, Granny Clampet. Probably taken from one of the scenes where she was mad. Her opinions and attitude reminded me so much of my Grandmother (actually step grandmother) that it is not funny at times.
I believe that is her, Granny Clampet. Probably taken from one of the scenes where she was mad. Her opinions and attitude reminded me so much of my Grandmother (actually step grandmother) that it is not funny at times.