Quite a gentleman!

Saucymynx

Well-known member
Being the relatively new owner of an old tractor, I quickly became familiar with the various parts suppliers. Over the last several months I have bought wiring harnesses, air cleaners, gasket sets, and on and on. Among others, I have done business with Steiner tractor parts. As fate would have it, my son, who recently moved to Michigan, saId “ hey mom, there’s an old tractor place right around the corner from me “. Low and behold, it was Steiner tractor parts. Well, I was up visiting my son this past weekend and stopped by. When we parked in the yard, there was a sign that said Saturdays by appointment Dash of course, I did not have an appointment. Nevertheless, I called the number on the sign and Dave Steiner answered. I asked if he was around that I could take a look at some of his tractors. He said sure, he’d be right out. When he came out, I was met by the most affable, genuinely nice person I have met in a good long while. And, of course the most knowledgeable person about tractors I have ever met. He spent over an hour driving me around his yard in his golf cart showing me various tractors and telling me stories about each one. We toured his store and his machine shop and his warehouse. Honestly, I had more fun than if I had gone to Disney. I was truly impressed with the gift of knowledge and time that he shared with me. He is certainly someone that I will look forward to doing business with again in the future. The very near future!
 
I don't know Dave Steiner nor any of their employees, but I have ordered from Steiner's a few times and have good experiences with them. When the oil filter issue came up a few months ago, they were very cooperative and I had a new oil filter in no time.
 
Back
Top