puzzled

dirtyred

501 Club
Well I was visiting with Billy Ray the other day when he got a call from Roy. "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle and i cant figure out how to get started."
"well what is it supppose to be?" BR asked. "Well according to the box its a rooster." Roy replied
Not having anything better to do we loaded up and headed to Sneads. we get there and head out to the shop where Roy shows us the puzzle pieces spread out all over the table.
After studing them a few seconds we look at the box then turn to Roy. " First of all, no matter what we do, we are not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."
"Secondly lets all have a cup of coffee then we can put all the Corn Flakes back into the box." :shock:
 
David,
You gotta do better than that, pal. While BR and I may not be the most brilliant crayons in the box, we are both really good at identifying anything to eat, even corn flakes. :lol:
 
Mr E":f2ea0j1r said:
David,
You gotta do better than that, pal. While BR and I may not be the most brilliant crayons in the box, we are both really good at identifying anything to eat, even corn flakes. :lol:
I bought a big box of donut seeds, last year. (Plain, brown ones, I figured I could dip them in chocolate) What a rip off, Absolutely NO germination! Ed
 
Back
Top