power of H

Apparently there are those that have forgotten. Here again, it can be done, it just takes money :lol: :lol: :lol:
194926232.jpg

79976372.jpg

69634046.jpg

81318476.jpg

The H can easily handle the lifting heavy weight. And its not hard to about double the power either. There are kits to go up to 172cu. The Saginaw can lift way more than the tractor can handle but 1500lbs is a pretty easy load for it. More and you'll need added extra weight up front. Actuall lifting capacity is over 6000lbs at the draw bar.
 
LJW THATS ABOUT WHAT MY H LOOKS LIKE.MINES A 1950.AS FOR HAY ,MY FIELD ISN'T BIG ENOUGH.[5 ACRES]IT IS STILL A FUN TRACTOR TO HAVE THOUGH!!!!! :) KETCHAM
 
WK,
Thanks for posting those pics. Fantastic setup!! 8)

KETCHAM,
I mowed the fields with an H for years. It got so that about in the middle of summer it would start missing and I would have to clean #3 spark plug. After that it ran great for the rest of the year.
Larry
 
Wasn't aware of the AC---the H is a fine "toy"---if that's what you are lookin' for!!!!!!!!!!!!-------I still have my H and sickle-mower and ac pto rake, work fine for that running on 3 cylinders!!!--no need for expensive or fancy "add-ons"! thanks; sonny
 
Before the fancy add-ons Sonny there wasn't a whole lot the H could do for me especially since I own not one single pull type implement. Now I can use it for all kinds of utilitarian jobs. I turned an almost useless tractor in to the most useful of all with the Saginaw.
 
The H just isn"t a handy tractor, way too akward for low utility type use, 404 or 504, now that's handy,(they even come with 3-pt)! thanks; sonny
 
I actually find the H quite nimble. I once borrowed a 300 utility and I hated it. I could not menuver like the H and operating the hitch was cumbersome. My H steers real nice, turns on a dime, has the hydraulic power of a 100HP tractor and and all is tight and smooth. It has pressure down, power top link, dual remotes. It can boom pole 1200lbs. I would have to spend quite alot of money on a tractor that could pull and lift like that H does. Yes it does have a rather high center of gravity but so far that hasn't posed a problem for me.
 
After 3 spinal surgeries, I can't climb on the tall tractors and they have became usless to me, My H just sits in the shed cause I cant use it. 404 and 504 are a little better for me but still gonna have to weld steps on the platforms to help get on them. (need to trade serveral tractors for something I can use)
 
john that is a nice step! i could use one on my m, i have trouble climbing up the three point hitch sometimes.
john
 
Nice steps!!! -----gives me ideas for my 504, think one step might be enough for it, but might have to try that idea on the H too-----it has a woods 72" ---3 blade mower under it that would work in my waterways, IF I could get on it!! thanks for the ideas!! thanks; sonny
 
Back
Top