PM's

Another option is to either check the box beside each message, or click the mark all at the top of the row of boxes, and then scroll down to the bottom and click on the little dialog box that says mark/unmark as important and it will open up different selections, one of which is delete marked. Select that and click GO beside that dialog box. If you do not want to delete all the messages, unmark the individual one to save before clicking the GO.

Edit. The Mark all is at the bottom right, not the top. Sorry. Also, that only does the messages showing on that page, so you must do it for each remaing page. You can also move messages you want to keep to a saved file rather than leaving them on your main page.
 
Thank you, John.

I do have some I'd like to keep. When I first registered, Rudi and I messaged each other about Cubs, Manuals and other tractor stuff. I'd like to keep those just for memories.
 
Back
Top