Please take your heat back

Brent

501 Club
:( :( :( :(

I going to try and send your midwest heat back. It was 92 at 11:00 pm here in Acton, Ca. last night. Humidity high too. In the 28 years that I have lived here I have never run the AC for more than 2 to 3 hours a day. It ran all last night. It regularly will get to 100 in the summer here but with very low humidity and will cool down in the evening to the mid to low 60's. Please take it back!
 
Brent, I agree completely. We've had the hottest June and July on RECORD this year, and I'm hoping August doesn't continue the trend.

Bob
 
We had a high of 78 Thursday whch is the coolest high we have had since June 11, including many days above 100 in the last month and a half or so. I am having trouble feeling sorry for a single 98 degree day. :roll:
 
John *.?-!.* cub owner":36wu1jnq said:
We had a high of 78 Thursday whch is the coolest high we have had since June 11, including many days above 100 in the last month and a half or so. I am having trouble feeling sorry for a single 98 degree day. :roll:

Same here :!: After several 112 degree highs and 86 degree lows, the heat can STAY out west :wink:
 
John *.?-!.* cub owner":4is94exi said:
We had a high of 78 Thursday whch is the coolest high we have had since June 11, including many days above 100 in the last month and a half or so. I am having trouble feeling sorry for a single 98 degree day. :roll:


John,

We have been in the 102 - 108 range for the last week and it looks like it's going to continue. We just aren't use to the high humidity and the hot nights. 88 last night at 11:00 pm and 92 at 11:00pm the night before. That's why I left New Jersey 40 some years ago.
 
Worked for a company with home office in New Jersey. I lived in Massachusetts and drove down frequently. You have to pay at all the toll bridges to leave New Jersey. Entering is free. I always thought that made a statement.
 
Back
Top