S Stanton 501 Club Aug 4, 2014 #2 My favorite comedian, Tim Hawkins. Got to see him live last year in the KC area as a birthday gift from my daughter. Funny, funny man.
My favorite comedian, Tim Hawkins. Got to see him live last year in the KC area as a birthday gift from my daughter. Funny, funny man.
R Rabbit Holler Flash Well-known member Aug 4, 2014 #3 I clicked on this post just because I know where Scrivets cub is parked :shock: And was thinking oh no he wouldnt :roll:
I clicked on this post just because I know where Scrivets cub is parked :shock: And was thinking oh no he wouldnt :roll:
J John *.?-!.* cub owner 501 Club Aug 4, 2014 #4 Rabbit Holler Flash":2i4yjl2l said: I clicked on this post just because I know where Scrivets cub is parked :shock: And was thinking oh no he wouldnt :roll: Click to expand... Just depends on how bad my back is hurting and the mood I am in. I have (if I can find it) an old Wagner paint gun that can empty a gallon bucket of paint in about 10 minutes or maybe a little less.
Rabbit Holler Flash":2i4yjl2l said: I clicked on this post just because I know where Scrivets cub is parked :shock: And was thinking oh no he wouldnt :roll: Click to expand... Just depends on how bad my back is hurting and the mood I am in. I have (if I can find it) an old Wagner paint gun that can empty a gallon bucket of paint in about 10 minutes or maybe a little less.