Picture request

Bob Perry

501 Club
People on this forum occasionally post pictures of Farmalls that, well, let's say they had a tough life. For example, a few weeks ago we had a F Cub with a water pump run off the front pulley. What I'm looking for are Farmalls that are not "correct".

I'd appreciate it if you have some, could post them up here, because if I can get maybe 15-20 I have a idea for a youTube video, along the "Farmall Correct Police" theme. I've got the song, I need the pictures.

Thank you for youir anticipated support ! In return for your efforts, you will get a good laugh.
 
Bob,
Here's a couple;
1957 International Cub Loboy
normal_Cecil_s_Minifest_2008_020.JPG


1964 Farmall Cub (12V)
normal_1964_Farmall_Cub.jpg


I can get you a photo of the '57 Loboy as the whole tractor if needed.

Peter
 
I had an coolant overflow on my Cub for a while which worked very well. It was ugly and I couldn't find a place to hide one.
 
Bob
This one was at a show few years back--all IH add on-- ash tray,, lighter, clock , fuel cap drink holder, homemade gun rack on hood side.


MVC-005S-1_zpsd56df622.jpg


MVC-003S-1_zpsb56284ac.jpg
 
(CUB HUT)":1zab78li said:
Bob
This one was at a show few years back--all IH add on-- ash tray,, lighter, clock , fuel cap drink holder, homemade gun rack on hood side.


MVC-005S-1_zpsd56df622.jpg


MVC-003S-1_zpsb56284ac.jpg
You gotta have the gun rack. You never know when a deere may cross your path.
 
I'll trot this one out once more. I guess the PO actually wanted a Lo-Boy. This is how I bought it at auction 6 years ago:

DSC00208.jpg


This is how it looked when sold to Larry Gray (Larry G.) Six months after this it looked like a brand new one.

DSC00251.jpg
 
comingsoon.jpg


Thanks to my friend from Louisiana for reminding me that I never finished this project. If you can come up with more pictures, I will make a video on Sunday Sept. 15 while I'm at work. Not saying I do personal stuff at work. But I work with "city people" so they won't see this anyway! :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:
 
Back
Top