Picture host yes or no?

Jackman

501 Club
To post pics do I need to have a photo host such as Photo Bucket or Image Shack? I'm a cheapo :mrgreen: and do not wish to pay 40 dollars a year to post pics......
 
If you go to the board index, the last forum in OTHER STUFF is the Testing Forum Sandbox where you can by trial and error attempt to post photos until you get it right. Just click NEW TOPIC and then click the Attachment tap to simply add photos from your computer or phone. It is pretty user friendly. Just make sure that your photo is not too large. It should be 480 x 640 pixels. You can experiment in that forum until you get it right.
 
Open the Attachments Screen Shot.pdf file in this post. Below the box where you type your message, you will see three boxes labeled "Save Draft", "Preview" and "Submit". On the next line down and to the left, you will see a tab labeled Attachments. This is where you add an attachment to your post.

View attachment Attachments Screen Shot.pdf
 
Okay I think I've got it ................ from cell phone log on to farmallcub next pic a forum create new topic or reply to topic, click on img box , slelect pic from phone and send to farmallcub . Am I on the right track?

I need to retrieve or create a new password since I don't know my current password.
 
That's enough for tonight 35 minutes of phone / computer and right when I think the pic is going to appear it pops up file too large :? tomorrow another try ............Thanks all :D
 
timg-0892.jpg
 
The pics I posted were already on my PC but I didn't know how to post them so some progress was had yay :D ... I'm a desk top user my phone is a 15 dollar cheapo from AT&T it says "ZTE" and no other markings. Could this be a phone issue? Thanks for the help :!:
 
Back
Top