http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/06/ ... ntcmp=hpff
Nostalgia.
I have an affinity for pickups. Two pickups in the parking.
1995 Dodge heavy half ton that gets just under 18 mpg and rides almost as good as the Cadillacs that I use to own.
1993 Ford F250, used as a farm truck. Holes in the floor boards, heater sort of works, rides like one of the farm tractors. Don't mind dumping a load of rock or fire wood in the bed - cause it can't get hurt any more.
Owned several 6 cylinder Chevy pickups from the 1950's. Now wishing I had kept them. Reliable, easy repaired, inexpensive, compared to current pickup prices.
Speaking of used pickup prices. Son was looking for a replacement vehicle. Local car dealership had a Ford F250 with 150K miles for $10,000-.
Nostalgia.
I have an affinity for pickups. Two pickups in the parking.
1995 Dodge heavy half ton that gets just under 18 mpg and rides almost as good as the Cadillacs that I use to own.
1993 Ford F250, used as a farm truck. Holes in the floor boards, heater sort of works, rides like one of the farm tractors. Don't mind dumping a load of rock or fire wood in the bed - cause it can't get hurt any more.
Owned several 6 cylinder Chevy pickups from the 1950's. Now wishing I had kept them. Reliable, easy repaired, inexpensive, compared to current pickup prices.
Speaking of used pickup prices. Son was looking for a replacement vehicle. Local car dealership had a Ford F250 with 150K miles for $10,000-.