Pic of the H

One more thing about the H. I was taking my 7-yr old boy for a ride, I think he was then 6, and I told him it would one day be his tractor. His response, "Can we do it before you die?" From the mouths of babes. I just hugged him and told him it was his.
 
Thanks, Trent. Never been one to be moved by much of anything, but with an 18 month old son those couple sentences really make a big impact.

Dave
 
WOW, thats a tight squeeze...
i remember in college my buddy live in a leaning house,, his room, door never would open all the way,( the door opening was leaning also, and would barely open)... we use to laugh, and say:

"if you ever go "hoggin" (looking for fat chicks) he'd need to grease the doors, and throw a twinky on the bed to get her in... :lol:

WOOW, she definitily NOT between the ROPES!!

sweet tractor!! i may do the same for this years plowing,, does it work well.. jc
 
I'm not a member of the Farmall H club, but my Super M keeps order in the barn. It doesn't get out very often, either.

DSC00300.jpg
 
Nice looking bunch of rigs. My friend just got his brother's H, SN 1XXX, so its pretty early. Originally kerosene powered, PO had converted it to straight gas. Neat tractor.
 
Grandpa put himself in the H club last fall. Neighbor need to sell one, shot him a good price and I drove it to the farm. Now Grandpa has spent the purchase price again on fixing it up. It is still not painted, and needs a battery box, but it is almost ready for all that.
 
Back
Top