Part availability

Bob McCarty

Moderator
Staff member
I was looking online for a knob with a stud and when I typed in my zip code for local availability, I got this box:

Availability Lookup
Search Filter
Search Type: Zip Code:
80501
Distance:
Only include locations with inventory
Check Availability
No available inventory within 25,000 miles.

I'd be willing to wait an extra day or two, but I think that means there are none on the planet Earth. :shock:

Bob
 
Hardware store. Depending on the store or large machine supply store, they may have the knob in stock.

I replace a missing knob on a diverter valve with a bolt to match the threads, large flat washer, and nut to lock down the washer.
 
Eugene, I should have stated that was from the Fastenal site.I thought it was humorous that they would word it that way. The knob I need is with 1/2-13 threads and larger than I could find locally.

Bob
 
Back
Top