Pam Stone & Forrest

Dan, I voted for Pam. She is a huge horse lover and is very active in the horse rescue program. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Forrest is one of her recued horses. I also hear she is a fan of old tractors.
 
Yes, Forrest is an OTTB (off track thorobred) that she is training for dressage. She regularly drives her Ford Jubilee bush hoging the pastures at the Funny Farm. You may remember her as Coach Judy in the TV sitcom "Coach".
 
Ok, one last bump. Three more days to go. If all members on here voted she could more than double her votes. Currently in tenth place. TIA for your votes.
 
Note from Pam! ( winner will be picked from top ten. Vote today and again tomorrow!!

We are holding onto 10th place by about 60 votes. Tomorrow is the LAST DAY of voting and everyone else has a BIG surge of voting going on. I am so grateful to all of you who have voted daily, and if we don't end up in the Top 10, there's no chance for the Grand Prize for Big Oaks Rescue Farm so PLEASE, PLEASE, vote today and tomorrow and you'll never see this stupid photo again!! Let's not lose now~ VOTE!!! Click on this link: http://bit.ly/1DYt4Kr
Pam • Campobello
Pam • My Horse. My Life. Share Your Horse Photos to Win!
nutrena.offerpop.com
Like
Comment
Share
 
Back
Top