Outa Pocket For A While

Bill Hudson

501 Club
I'm leaving tonight for a bit of time without electronic devices of any kind, not even a watch! Sorta like the Amish, but even they have clocks and watches. :lol:

Bill
 
Bill Hudson":3pavnkg3 said:
I'm leaving tonight for a bit of time without electronic devices of any kind, not even a watch! Sorta like the Amish, but even they have clocks and watches. :lol:

Bill

Sounds great, Bill. I hate those electronic harassment devices! Enjoy the peace and quiet! Ed
 
No cell phone here still or navigation devices...Like doing things "old school"..Road trip to Maryland to see my mom...Love being "out of touch " for awhile!!!! Kevin 8) 8) 8)
 
Way to go Bill! I'm with you. Whenever I go off hunting, for a walk with the dogs, backcountry skiing, or just out back to boil some sap I leave it all behind.

Be well.
Blair
 
I guess while everyone is wishing you a great trip, I'd like to be the first to welcome you back. I hope you enjoyed your travels. :D
 
Barnyard":1udtvfd1 said:
I guess while everyone is wishing you a great trip, I'd like to be the first to welcome you back. I hope you enjoyed your travels. :D

Bill,
I think you missed the first position to a bunch of Cubbers at Cecil's on Saturday. :lol:
normal_Cecil_MiniCubFest_00110.JPG


Peter
 
Peter Person":34z663hk said:
Barnyard":34z663hk said:
I guess while everyone is wishing you a great trip, I'd like to be the first to welcome you back. I hope you enjoyed your travels. :D

Bill,
I think you missed the first position to a bunch of Cubbers at Cecil's on Saturday. :lol:
normal_Cecil_MiniCubFest_00110.JPG


Peter

???? :lost:
 
some of my best days are the ones when i forget to bring my phone . enjoy , bill ! see ya soon , and thanks again :D , coppersmythe..........................
 
Back
Top