Oh boy....

Saw this ad title on Craigslist...
Didn't know what an "air raider" was - just had to check it out and see what it was.
Kinda wish I didn't look now - and this person's vote counts the same as mine?

cl ad.JPG
 
and this person's vote counts the same as mine?
And there must be a bunch of people out there like that. :mrgreen:
 
Obviously the ad was posted by one who reads very little. I recall the days when some in my area got their first refrigerator and they spoke of the "ice tubes" for their tea. A hearing problem on their part may also have been involved.
Another old fellow a few years ago told about the "steel velvet radio tires" he just bought for his compact truck, a Toyota.
I have reached the point where I can identify with the hearing problem.
 
It would be a blitzkrieg for the bugs in your yard I suppose. :D
This reminds me of my days working at an auto parts house and some people would ask for "freezone". It took me a while to figure out they wanted Freon.??!?
 
Reminds me of a story I saw many years ago before craiglist and such. A fellow had phoned in an ad to his local paper to post a listing. When he checked for the ad a day or so later he found a listing that offered free kalminore with his phone number.
 
Back
Top