Now What?

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
John Pucket told me they don't swim well in a trap. Maybe Rosie can mix it in with the veggie soup this week end at the CubFest.

skunk.jpg
 
I am lost Barnyard, what does not swim well in a trap? ( do I want to know what you are mixing in with the soup? O.O )
 
Indy4570":3ufotv86 said:
I am lost Barnyard, what does not swim well in a trap? ( do I want to know what you are mixing in with the soup? O.O )
Sorry, I forgot to add the pic.
 
The dogs seem quite calm for having a visitor on the property!
I'm a little worried for the wife of that guy in the picture. Winter is coming and the BOB doesn't stay very warm! For clarification...No, Rosie wouldn't be living in the BOB.
 
Barnyard":1j7m0hsi said:
John Pucket told me they don't swim well in a trap. Maybe Rosie can mix it in with the veggie soup this week end at the CubFest.

skunk.jpg
And the veggie soup was great! The meat was tender and plentiful.
 
Don’t kill em. Let him go. Do they make a have a heart trap for my 400lb blackbears, his 160lb sow and his 145lb kid?

Never knew we had so many visitors till we put up a trail cam. The first screamer was a vixen fox looking for a mate. Eerie sound in the middle of the night.

Then the Yates make a run through the place.from the bottoms to the top. :help:
 
Soup or stew? Don’t forget the garlic,,,,,,,lol

Went to agame dinner one night. Awesome dinner, the moose and venison sausage was awesome. The next morning we’ll lets say that one room when we first get up will take some time to be normal again. Lol :surrender:
 
Back
Top