We remodeled our kitchen and the contractor talked us into buying Viking appliances. Worst purchase I have ever made in my life. First stove, installed 2/3/14, the oven and broiler burners wouldn't come on plus it had a gas leak. Tec fixed the burners but couldn't find the gas leak. To make a long story short it took us two months to get the stove replaced. Second stove was installed on 4/21/14 and the oven burner will not light. Vikings customer service is so bad I finally, after many attempts to contact someone at Viking that had some clout, was able to talk to the President. That was a week ago and to date no action has been taken. Two additional calls to Pres. have gone unanswered. They have what they call a "No Quibble policy" where if you are not satisfied you can return any of the appliances for a full refund. When I do finally hear from them I'm telling them I want my money back for the range, microwave and dishwasher. They just lost close to $8,000. My advice is don't by anything from Viking. With out a doubt the worst customer service I have ever experienced.