No Heat

Jeff Silvey

501 Club
Well we woke up this morning at about 4:30 with no heat. :x I started feeling it about 2:30 this morning. We have hot water heat I checked the furnace the pump is barley turning. I put some oil in the oil hole it didn't change a thing. I called a company that had worked on the gas value last year the answering service said they would pass the work order to the company. Well I hope they do the work today I get my knee scoped tomorrow to see what's wrong with it after I got hurt at work. I know I'm getting old. Oh well we will see, its going to warm up. YEA
Be SAFE
 
Sorry to hear it, Jeff. Nothin' worse than loosing heat in any kind of cold weather. Hope they get it fixed today so you can put that concern off your plate.

Hang in there.
 
Wow Jeff. terrible timing. Better fire up that monster in your garage and stick a fan in the doorway. Looks like working in the garage is the ideal place for you today. Hand Janice a wrench. I hope help arrives quickly for you.
 
Back
Top