New tool for the Bash!

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
Took a little nine hour round trip ride into Bill Hudson's territory today and picked up a big box.
blaster1.JPG


Under the cover of darkness we opened the box and unloaded the contents into the shop.
blaster2.JPG


This should come in real handy at the Bash next month.
 
A DONUT MACHINE? Powered from the left hole in front, glazed on the right, window for viewing? :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:
 
Bill Hudson":3ho3lie3 said:
I think you're gonna like it! :)

Bill
Thanks for recommending them back in September.

dgrapes59":3ho3lie3 said:
I will be glad to help you break it in!
I will probably have it broke in well before the Bash, but you are welcome to it whenever needed.

Mr E":3ho3lie3 said:
Roy, I'm glad you had a similar one at DSCF, it convinced me to go with this type.

This one is a Skat Blaster Model 976 from TP Tools in Canfield Ohio. Made in the USA right at their location. It is big enough to hold a Cub hood or rear tire so it will do for just about anything I throw at it. I also picked up the optional extension that attaches to the left side which gives it an additional 16 inches of length for anything longer than a Cub hood.

6614-00_T_18355d85.jpg
 
Very nice, Bill! You're going to like it a lot! TP is well known for top quality cabinets and their service on parts & supplies is second to none. Even though my cabinet did not come from them, my parts & supplies do.
 
Gary Dotson":3m6oqsov said:
TP is well known for top quality cabinets and their service on parts & supplies is second to none.
ScottyD'sdad":3m6oqsov said:
Tp makes top quality stuff, and are good to deal with. Ed
Gary and Ed - There is no doubt in my mind on that! When I was looking over there website Sunday I decided to get the caster assembly so I can move it around to clean and such.
col_266_T_17fcb923.jpg


I could have made a set, but they would never look like they belonged so I gave TP a call. I first talked to the lady about 1:30 yesterday afternoon to place the order. They have a standard set and an extra high set. Thinking that since I have the extra high cabinet, I needed the extra high set. After I got the email confirmation I notice that the extra high set actually meant that it raised the cabinet an extra height and not actually needed for the extra high cabinet. I called back at 2:15 and the lady confirmed that was the case. She said there was no problem and made the change and sent my new confirmation. A couple hours after that I received a UPS tracking number.

This morning I checked the tracking number and saw this:
blaster3.JPG


Just awhile ago the dogs started carrying on so I went out to see who was here. When I got to the door I saw the brown truck headed out the drive and my package was by the garage door.

Hard to believe the order went out yesterday afternoon and they got it on a truck before they closed. Start to finish in less than twenty four hours. I like this outfit.
 
Back
Top