New Cub/Camper hauler

Well after being home one day from the DSCF I went to McComb Mississippi and picked up the F-250 I bought on the way to Florida.
The F-150 had the small V-8 and this is a F-250 with the 6.2 V-8 (378 ci if I computed it right) The 72 F-250 with a 360 ci pulled my other 5th wheel up and down the Alcan hwy to Alaska with no problem.
I guess I have no excuse not to go to Bobs Cubfest in Colorado and I can make it up the big hill in Cincinnati
femders_and_new_truck_015_%28Small%29.jpg

femders_and_new_truck_016_%28Small%29.jpg

femders_and_new_truck_012_%28Small%29.jpg

femders_and_new_truck_013_%28Small%29.jpg


Not very much different than the one i was driving. If this doesn't do it I will have to go to a diesel
 
Mike, You don't hit any big hills out here unless you keeping heading west from our place. You're welcome anytime.

Bob
 
Bob McCarty":32f5pc8o said:
Mike, You don't hit any big hills out here unless you keeping heading west from our place. You're welcome anytime.

Bob

The truck I came to Florida in had some problems if I didn't build up speed going down hill. Small V8
 
I like me a Ford truck!

Nice ride Mr. Mike!

My 250 has the 6.9 I think, it has the 10 cylinder and I have pulled my camper in the North Carolina mountains, to the keys, all over the south and it does a fine job. My fifth wheel is about the size of yours. It is 32 feet long and weighs about 12k loaded. I am sure the new engine is stronger than the one in my 04 model.

I am pretty sure you are going to like than set up. :big afro:
 
Good looking truck Mike, that one ought to pull a load. Whenever I hear McComb Mississippi mentioned I can't help remembering Jerry Clower. Most folks probably don't appreciate him as much as I did (still do). You guys that had to drive through snow this morning probably don't even know who I'm talking about.
I like your new toy.
Roy
 
Roy47":1juehqgu said:
Good looking truck Mike, that one ought to pull a load. Whenever I hear McComb Mississippi mentioned I can't help remembering Jerry Clower. Most folks probably don't appreciate him as much as I did (still do). You guys that had to drive through snow this morning probably don't even know who I'm talking about.
I like your new toy.
Roy

Oh I remember him. After I got home to Louisiana I turned right around hoped on the bus to McComb to pick up the truck. Did not see any out houses on the way, However I did see one at Mr. E's place.
 
Roy47":31ocf2mr said:
... Whenever I hear McComb Mississippi mentioned I can't help remembering Jerry Clower. Most folks probably don't appreciate him as much as I did (still do). You guys that had to drive through snow this morning probably don't even know who I'm talking about.
I like your new toy.
Roy

Roy,

Born and raised in snow country and I do remember Jerry Clower and Marcel Ledbetter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill
 
Bill Hudson":16bm0vqt said:
Roy47":16bm0vqt said:
... Whenever I hear McComb Mississippi mentioned I can't help remembering Jerry Clower. Most folks probably don't appreciate him as much as I did (still do). You guys that had to drive through snow this morning probably don't even know who I'm talking about.
I like your new toy.
Roy

Roy,

Born and raised in snow country and I do remember Jerry Clower and Marcel Ledbetter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill
:Dito:
 
Back
Top