NEW CONTEST hint added, added another 4th hint

ricky racer":jslqc80t said:
I'm starting to think Boss is just screwing with us....... :roll:
Been thinking that for awhile now! That or this 'popular' song is only sung by them VA folks! :lol:
 
brewzalot":2uuj87kc said:
ricky racer":2uuj87kc said:
I'm starting to think Boss is just screwing with us.......

or his rhyming skills aren't the best...

Boss, in your mind does petunia rhyme with lazy? :lol:

ME TOO! It's New Years..... not April Fools day! :lol:

:surrender: uncle
 
brewzalot":1ugfzm6t said:
ricky racer":1ugfzm6t said:
I'm starting to think Boss is just screwing with us.......
or his rhyming skills aren't the best...
....and spelling
I'm still trying to figure out if this is intentional, a typo, or just bad spelling :? :? :?
Boss Hog":1ugfzm6t said:
The 2nd mane has 3 letters in it
cub.bub took my answer anyway :D so I'm out
cub.bub":1ugfzm6t said:
:surrender: uncle

My only interest at this point is seeing the answer and how well it fits the clues.

Regardless, this contest has definitely created activity and participation! :applause: :applause: :applause: :thumbsup:
 
Heres kinda the way its gone so far-interesting

1. two tone dog-

black/brown- bandit
brown/white- fang
brindle/black- petey
black/white- barack,oreo, bubba,timmy, spot, cub
black/tan-bubba,big john
yellow/white cadet
yellow-goldie

2. some got the color right like a newspaper

black/white-boss, spot, bear, red, cub, cubby, demo , blue, flip, skippy, long stripe,skip, Rueben james, porky, cookie,

3. a very popular song and dog has 2 tone name [ 2 names ] john boy etc.-

BLACK AND WHITE FROM HERE ON EXCEPT WHERE NOTED, peggy sue, dog, danny boy, boss hog, johnny red, bo diddley, lassie,white lightning, gypsie joe,hound dog, jim dandy

4. first name like a flower

daisy duke, billie jean, daisy may, rose marie, daisy do, daisy jane, daisy mae, Leroy brown, bo daisy,rose bud, black rose, yankee rose, rosco

5. first name rhymes with crazy, some are just a few letters off

daisy bell, daisy dukes, daisy mayzie, daisy, whoopsi daisy, daisy boy , daisy lane, red rover, daisy dog,

6. last name has multiple meanings when spelled differently

DAISY- may,bell, hay, hey, dear, dew, red ryder, two, to, too, flower, flour, petal, do, maid, made, dash, maze, Lazy daisy

7. second name 3 letters

DAISY mae, may, dog, dew, sue, dee, you, lou, boo, ann, lee, doo,white/red dog, bee, hog
 
Bill E Bob":2pa71lbw said:
Black and White
Daisy Two (To,Too)

Boys I dont know how I missed this as it is correct :worthy:
It is Daisy too as we have a daisy already :D
PM me your address and I will send them to yo

Boss
 
Back
Top