Long loooooooooonnng time ago I was young and a fast thinker which ain't thinking at all :lol: while stitting in my car totally did not see it coming (like the bus driver in video) waiting in traffic for a red light to go green and some thug comes up to my open window and puts a knife in my face and blurts out gimme some money , I grab the knife by the blade and twist down and he looks me in the face and panics dropping the knife in the car and off he went running into traffic, that was the luckest day of his life cause if that same scenerio is ever attempted again that boy going to look like swiss cheese ....
It was removed but sometimes they pop back up , the link I put up may very well be the original one that Bus Driver put up, and or maybe not but still cool to seee the under dog come out on top