Tubby Creek Farm
Well-known member
Hello Cub friends,
First off, Rosie our cub is running great! Josephine is out in disking with her right now.
Our farm business is really taking off. We have a 30 member CSA, we are looking forward to a great market season and we will be selling to some restaurants in Memphis this year. We will have a little over four acres of veggies this year.
I need your help winning a wheelchair accessible van. I'm in this contest and in order to be in the final round I need folks to vote for my story. If I'm in the top 5% of the votes, then judges will decide who wins. It only takes 30 to 45 seconds to vote. It is supper easy, but I'm asking if you could vote every day through May 10th.
An accessible van would really help our farm business grow.
Here is a pic of my wife and I after we finished building the greenhouse last winter.
The link to vote for me is below. Thanks. and Moderator forgive me for the shameless self promotion and if this needs to be moved to another forum then so be it. Thanks
Vote here, AND THANKS!
http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/randy-alexander-ashland-ms/
First off, Rosie our cub is running great! Josephine is out in disking with her right now.
Our farm business is really taking off. We have a 30 member CSA, we are looking forward to a great market season and we will be selling to some restaurants in Memphis this year. We will have a little over four acres of veggies this year.
I need your help winning a wheelchair accessible van. I'm in this contest and in order to be in the final round I need folks to vote for my story. If I'm in the top 5% of the votes, then judges will decide who wins. It only takes 30 to 45 seconds to vote. It is supper easy, but I'm asking if you could vote every day through May 10th.
An accessible van would really help our farm business grow.
Here is a pic of my wife and I after we finished building the greenhouse last winter.
The link to vote for me is below. Thanks. and Moderator forgive me for the shameless self promotion and if this needs to be moved to another forum then so be it. Thanks
Vote here, AND THANKS!
http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/entrant/randy-alexander-ashland-ms/