Mystery Cylinders

BIGHOSS

501 Club
This may need to be moved to another forum, but I am sure some of you can identify this cylinder. It is 36" fully entended with a 3/4" shaft, an 8 inch stroke and single action. I bought a pair of them many years ago and never did anything with them. I am thinking that they were used to raise cultivators. But I don't really know. I might be interested in selling them.
Cyl2.jpg

Cyl1.jpg
 
Those are the standard hydraulic lift-all cylinders, mostly used with mounted implements on the Farmall H and M. Available in 1 3/4, 2 1/4 and 3 inch diameters. I think yours looks like 2 1/4, which was probably the most comon.
 
Yep I have a set of cultivators for a H that use them.Have a extra set also I got in Bloomsburg Pa[Red Power Roundup]when I met Jim.Got them for $20.00.Couldn't pass them up for that price.Kevin
 
Back
Top