I am not sure where this needs to be so ifin I am in the wrong place please move it to where it needs to be. My son who is taking 12 credits this semester landed a job in Lynchburg today :{_}:
All of his classes are on line ones this semester so he has free time to work. I am as pleased as punch for him as jobs are scarce as hen's teeth around here. Came at a real good time too :wink:
Maybe our streak of luck has taken a turn for the better
Boss
All of his classes are on line ones this semester so he has free time to work. I am as pleased as punch for him as jobs are scarce as hen's teeth around here. Came at a real good time too :wink:
Maybe our streak of luck has taken a turn for the better
Boss