Mule plowing

Lightning rod

Active member
So this is how it all started. My grandpa asked me to swing by Monday and get his tractor hitched so he could plow his garden. This afternoon, after my third trip to his house, I find myself setting rows with his old plow stock harnessed to a 50hp deere (he's driving). I feel that my "mule" has me a little outgunned and I'm not sure how I got to this point. However, I'd chase this mule all day to learn a fraction of what he knows about farming, surviving on your own and making your land more than just the dirt under your feet. There are some things a textbook can't teach you and if people don't take the time to learn them now they could soon be lost for good. I guess I'll be learning while chasing a 50hp "mule". Lol
 
Back
Top