Mowing After Dark

Barnyard

Moderator
Staff member
I had a pretty busy day and had little chance getting my grass cut today. I spent about and hour and a half mowing after dark tonight so I could stay ahead of things. I must say it was nice working in the cool air after having temps in the upper 80's/low 90's while the sun was up. The only problem was that Rosie got a bit tired walking in front of me holding the flashlight. But hey... at least she didn't have to carry the beer cooler.
 
John *.?-!.* cub owner":32rgk7n0 said:
Well, I know there is at least one bigger liar than me on here. :)
Does this mean that Bill was holding the light and Rosie was driving the Cub? :shock: :surrender: That way would be easier to make a pass by the cooler and not get off the tractor!! :beer: :o
 
Bill, you got it made, you got your new memory boots so you don’t forget nothing, and you got your dear Rosie still carrying a torch for you :||): :||): You got beer in the cooler, it doesn’t get much better than that :worthy: .
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.
 
Back
Top