Ok so this might not be the kind of thread you think it is....
I have this cute lil obnoxious puppy I love to death, Her name is Allie Oop Da Poop. Like most puppies she is a chewing machine, anything and everything she will chew and usually eat. This time she ate the contents of my money clip! Whole sections of bills were missing! For some reason she ate most of a $50 and a $20. There was $88 total. The bank first said you need 3/4 of the bill to get it replaced then they said both serial numbers. (you can see where this is going right.. :lol: ), YUP, you guessed it, had to go mining for the missing portions :shock: A lil hunk of window screen, a garden hose, and some lysol, throw in a lil Fabreeze and some clear box tape and it looks like I wont have to skin and sell her hide to cover the loss :hattip:
and dont call me dog poo miner! :surrender: , hey thats enough to plate my truck for another 2 years
I have this cute lil obnoxious puppy I love to death, Her name is Allie Oop Da Poop. Like most puppies she is a chewing machine, anything and everything she will chew and usually eat. This time she ate the contents of my money clip! Whole sections of bills were missing! For some reason she ate most of a $50 and a $20. There was $88 total. The bank first said you need 3/4 of the bill to get it replaced then they said both serial numbers. (you can see where this is going right.. :lol: ), YUP, you guessed it, had to go mining for the missing portions :shock: A lil hunk of window screen, a garden hose, and some lysol, throw in a lil Fabreeze and some clear box tape and it looks like I wont have to skin and sell her hide to cover the loss :hattip:
and dont call me dog poo miner! :surrender: , hey thats enough to plate my truck for another 2 years