Mid West Storms

Jeff Silvey

501 Club
Well I'm getting a little old for storms like we have had this week end. These storms so far have been in a lot of states here in the Mid west.
I'm OK from these storms. Was wondering how everyone else of our members are doing from the storms?
Be Safe
Jeff
 
East central Missouri. Tornado warnings for awhile. Very high winds. Monday AM, early, is garbage pickup. Lots of garbage containers blown over and into the streets.

70 plus degrees this afternoon with the high winds made working outside a bit on the chilly side.
 
Heavy winds and rains around here in the barnyard. Possible tornadic activity near Sunman/Batesville Indiana (about 30 miles west). BOB is taking it good so far...power out...power back...restart PC. Wow, I never lost a line of type. Seems to have calmed down a lot since I started typing this 15 minutes ago.
 
Lot of trees down, quite a few without power. Lights flickered many times, local tv station was off for a short while. Lots of wind but is calming down now. We're fine. Vern

Edit: Missing a panel out of the greenhouse roof. On the plus side all remaining leaves were also blown away.
 
Ok here. Towns around me not so lucky. Washington il was hit hard along with Giffard Il. Prayers for all as some will be rebuilding. Tornado blew debris as much as 100 miles away. Friend found a Washington paper in Morris. Wind has been terrible all day and is still gusting strong.
 
Back
Top