ricky racer
501 Club
There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I complied and did just as she instructed.
When the shrieking finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should position my credit card for payment.
I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!
Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I complied and did just as she instructed.
When the shrieking finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should position my credit card for payment.
I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!