Little contest

Slim140

501 Club
I bought this tractor yesterday viewtopic.php?f=1&t=101125 and ask the man if he had a way to load all of it he said yes. Contest question, how did the tractor get on the trailer?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7069.jpg
    IMG_7069.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_7071.jpg
    IMG_7071.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_7067.jpg
    IMG_7067.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_7079.JPG
    IMG_7079.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 589
Now I got to figure out how to get it off the trailer with front tires shot, no clutch and brakes not even sure about brakes.

For the record the man had a bucket truck that once belonged to a power company and he loaded all the bigger stuff with the rope winch on it.
 
Now I got to figure out how to get it off the trailer with front tires shot, no clutch and brakes not even sure about brakes.

I have rolled off a couple of non-running Cubs with flat tires by parking the trailer in a shallow ravine with the back of the trailer at the bottom. Gravity helps you get her off, and prevents it from rolling away once it is off.
 
Urbish":1kducnfj said:
Now I got to figure out how to get it off the trailer with front tires shot, no clutch and brakes not even sure about brakes.

I have rolled off a couple of non-running Cubs with flat tires by parking the trailer in a shallow ravine with the back of the trailer at the bottom. Gravity helps you get her off, and prevents it from rolling away once it is off.
Thanks Jim, I have a winch I can put on the front of the trailer for pressure from the front. I'll have to get a friend to come over and help me so the wife can keep the kids in the house out of harms way. I may take the front tires/rims off of Arnold so it will roll easier.
 
I have rolled them off trailers with front flats and had little problem once it got to the down hill side.
 
Barnyard":ed99h28g said:
I have rolled them off trailers with front flats and had little problem once it got to the down hill side.
Thanks, we have some aluminum ramps that are longer than the ones on the gooseneck and smoother as well that will probably work with the flats. The Cub fits the ramps on the g-neck but it rides right on the edge with them slid all the way in. Don't think I want to crank this one in gear and "try it" to get it off. On wasn't a problem although there was a little pucker factor going on :lol:
 
Back
Top