Lets see the vehicles...

DZG

Active member
What do you guys cruise around in when your not on a tractor? Ill start...

1977 F250 2wd 400/C6 my daily driver, work truck, etc, never let me down in 5 years of ownership

post images

97 F250HD 460/E4OD 2wd, camper toter, tow rig, my on the town truck, 72xxx miles, been a total money pit, have had it since dec 2013 and already at almost 3k in repairs, but i just cant bring myself to sell it...


hosting images

My wife has a 2010 escape, but eh its not worth a photo lol
 
If your talking cruising, this is what I take out. (in good weather) It's a 97 SVT Cobra. When it was on the dyno a couple rears ago it put out 429 HP at the rear wheels, which is over 500 at the flywheel. That was running on less then a full 8 cylinders. Two cylinders only had about 50 percent compression and now one is completely dead. But what the heck it looks good and still would run circles around anything else I've ever driven, and I've driven a few other pretty hot cars.

IM000424.JPG

My daily driver though is a 2010 Ford F150 and the wife has a 2009 Taurus.(no pics of either)
 
birddog":3egfffhl said:
If your talking cruising, this is what I take out. (in good weather) It's a 97 SVT Cobra. When it was on the dyno a couple rears ago it put out 429 HP at the rear wheels, which is over 500 at the flywheel. That was running on less then a full 8 cylinders. Two cylinders only had about 50 percent compression and now one is completely dead. But what the heck it looks good and still would run circles around anything else I've ever driven, and I've driven a few other pretty hot cars.



My daily driver though is a 2010 Ford F150 and the wife has a 2009 Taurus.(no pics of either)
My 97 Cobra has 30 thousand miles on it with original tires.
 
-kXGH6AYIrks8alwI1sPtr-BUf40MdrwXcGBAwAoAxKP-Uq3ELBiBqaXyuidWw6cKILSIAahViesoRSfdeRFQBQGP4sT5Ng0g5BrkdfvMa8l7w88FKTD2oxdosr0d3AJlu51JFMsRlewY_V00BovDTmjqeYtYfq-VeMQVJaqD5bbUBI15BIOZYev_20eqMwEXy1kePH68ktQZ9N0f84IH9KCnFkLPRFz4nlwAk3nB65zpYbEoh9YrHkY9v8mOnGEDxs4VpA-DElOWXm62csZ7pdmtKM_iMT0Z8Yem8LeBDcGZldgyokf_Xm_jwRhTZfFkaaVwisf7sunBywyYX_5sEKGOsq-oHZ4ZatrAYrEaEk6yHWLzStOirlHVWUZjIGmjPaQxwwNTyz0bhWU_0trpCxBA5msynVJ6AlcIoG7MOKz2jEGI5duiRFX6YVPW8Zj0lvkmzY0popgnWAdKYdQXidt38-rWhzzkhXiB94FuMuQHzFhBLTjKCNu1SDb9l_b8gZHPz37hyPKgliCds8HPlIihadABNeNbCfEBudEMpFAE2F24ZfWHp1MxBeGrYcKxwfk=w845-h634-no



the ''bush truck''

1978 F250 4X4 with a 351 W and new process 4 speed
purchased new off the lot

ya its snowing up here

Mike
 
Nice car tnestell; Mine only has 67000, but they were darn hard ones. We figure one or more of the previous owners drag raced it. Other then the motor problems it's in great shape with no rust, which is almost unheard of in this neck of the woods on a car of that age.

Andy nice cars. (and truck) I remember you telling me you had some T's.
 
This is my main form of transportation once the weather warms up. Here is my BMW R1100S all dressed up and ready to take a short trip

Ready_to_Go_1_%28Small%29.jpg


My trusty Ford F 350 Dually is my other ride when the weather doesn't allow me to ride the Beemer.

HPIM0184_%28Small%29.JPG
 
Here's my 1989 F250. Its not my daily driver, but its real handy to have when I need it. I bought it with a big stack of maintenance/parts receipt dating back to 1999. It has been absolutely reliable so far.

 
Back
Top