We have had very little snow this year. Actually I never had to plow the drive at all as of yet. Tomorrow will be a bit different, but I can live with it. By this weekend the temps will be in the upper 50's. At this rate I can live with my Ohio weather.
This was a view from the shop this afternoon.

After looking at the first photo, I noticed the lump just to the left of the truck. After enlarging the pic I can see that Bandit had gone into protective mode to guard the truck while I was away.

This is one of the many reasons I love my dogs...and they love me.

This was a view from the shop this afternoon.

After looking at the first photo, I noticed the lump just to the left of the truck. After enlarging the pic I can see that Bandit had gone into protective mode to guard the truck while I was away.

This is one of the many reasons I love my dogs...and they love me.
