It must have been a GREEN ONE !!

jd_ih_cruisers.jpg


Ed while you were writing that, I was doodling. I think I spent too much time in the hot sun today- Without a hat !!!
 
It was a Case.

I saw an article that showed it.

Came from a site that has a tendency to link to mildly not "family friendly" unrelated articles.... It was British.

Leaving link off.
 
The fuel tank: 160 gallons !!! I guess the guy won't have a use for my nifty little wooden stick Cub fuel measurer !!!
 
VinceD":3hm62xl6 said:
Bob, if you did the Photoshop work on those pictures you really did good!!!!

Was me indeed. I came in from the field for a drink and was sitting there doodling, while cooling off. It's really not that hard to do. But thanks for the compliment.
 
I can't believe it ! They took a picture before the evidence was impounded!


cub_crushed-cruiser-4.jpg


I guess the operator turned out to be a guy from Massachusetts who doesn't like cops because they eat up his doughnuts.
 
Back
Top