It finally got around to us

Since around noon yesterday, 6 inches of snow with a light crust on top. guess it is time to fire up the snow plow. Only thing that worries me is there is a batch of sleet/snow mixed that got slushy and I plowed back leaving ridges along the side that is frozen solid I will have to be careful of. high of 51 predicted for Tue, and more snow/freezing rain/sleet predicted Wed.

snow%20march%201.jpg


snow%20march%201b.jpg
 
Only have around 2 or 3 inches of snow on the ground in Linn, Mo. Won't last long. Tuesday forecast is rain and 50 degrees.

Happy March is here. Daily temperatures increasing.
 
We finally got some of that white stuff along with some cold MO temps. Been to cold to think -- or -- maybe I should just turn the radio down!! That middle of Feb warm spell sure spoiled us.
2015 snow (Small).JPG
I'm not complaining, just stating it does snow south of Fort Smith.
 
John good things come to all who wait :lol: :lol: As I look out the window here it is snowing heavy, but it will not ly either, as it snowed last night and it was gone an hour ago. Ground temps starting to rise a little,
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.
 
Got out the Cub and pushed snow out of my drive and my neighbor's late afternoon Saturday. Then it snowed another 1"-2" overnight; made it look like I didn't plow at all. Total was 2"-4" across KC. Think we had right around 3" total.

This was the first time I got Nellie out to push snow this winter! Hard to believe.
 
I got 8" here yesterday, been cold all month and have not had any time to much of anything out side or in the shop. My teaching job really has me busy this year with project after project.
 
Stanton":3lao6jnc said:
Got out the Cub and pushed snow out of my drive and my neighbor's late afternoon Saturday. Then it snowed another 1"-2" overnight; made it look like I didn't plow at all. Total was 2"-4" across KC. Think we had right around 3" total.

This was the first time I got Nellie out to push snow this winter! Hard to believe.
Mine melted the next day before I could even think about pushing it :)
 
Back
Top